Sunday, November 27, 2011

Photo Blog

Hi everyone.

When you first start a blog you have certain ideas about what you think and want to happen on a blog, after a month or maybe even a year you might find that it does not quite work that way or your focus might have shifter.

So I am launching a new site also called Sigsveldt, this time I'm hosting it on tumblr. The reason for this is I find my self focusing more on photography and not so much on the wise words that go with it.

Tumblr also enables me to post easier from a mobile platform.

I will not be closing down this site. I still plan on using it for some post, just the greater majority of my posts will be on tumblr.

Thank you.

Sigsveldt.

sigsveldt.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. magnificent issues altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader.
    What could you recommend about your put up that you made some days ago?

    Any positive?
    my site :: Nikon D3200 Black Friday

    ReplyDelete