Sunday, September 11, 2011

excursion to 70 juta street, braamfontein, jozi.

This post should be read in conjunction with this one >> Saturday morning in Jozi.


All that I feel like saying on this lazy Sunday morning about 70 Juta st is, I take my hat off to "the talented young" who are willing to suffer for what they believe in and I respect and admire the way they approach life. 
The detail and effort that goes in to everything is amazing, I hope the every-man on the street picks up on this.
Thank you all, it's a pleasure visiting Braamfontein.


Architecture:









Okay, so you want to know what is so appealing about a toilet sign. It's not the sign, it's the tile. We have been meaning to redo our kitchen and my wife loves these tiles about as much as she loves me and here collection of Diana Cameras. 


The coolest Coffee shop in Juta Street: great food, great coffee, great staff.

As you can see below, they where extremely busy on Saturday morning



Inside POST



70 JUTA Courtyard

70 JUTA Courtyard

Urban Exploration "ninja"



No comments:

Post a Comment